BOC Review of Aug 13th show.

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 14 10:13:58 EDT 1998

Attendance estimate (by me) was 1,200 - 1,400.

Mike found me before the BOC set.  We chatted and then the Oysterboys emerged
and proceeded to rip the roof off the place!!  They were smokin' (and not just
Allen!).

Buck was having a great time.  Eric seemed somewhat subdued.  Setlist was
definately skewed on the Buck side.  Also, Eric has changed the way he sings
some songs (specifically Cities and ETI).  Keeps it in the lower register.
And Buck's backing him up more with support vocals.  On the other hand, Eric
sounded fine when he did sing.

Allen spent 80% of his time on guitar.  Last time I saw them (2 1/2 years ago
at the start of Eric's vocal problems) he spent 80% on keys.

Great show.  I'm ready for Oklahoma City tomorrow night!

Ric