OFF: Calling all comics people!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Aug 17 11:26:56 EDT 1998

>Alice Cooper: The Last Temptation -- Set of all three, really good
condition.

A mini-series I take it.  May have better than list value but not by
much I'd guess.

>Army of Darkness -- Again, all three, really good condition, from Dark
Horse comics. I don't know if any different ones were ever made, but
this one has the "original" ending, where Ash sleeps past the
holocaust.

May have some cult fanatics willing to pay a bit over market rate.

>Marvel Comics Godzilla -- The original series, all 24, from the early
80s -- condition varies.

A zilla fanatic may pay above market but don't think there are too many
of them out there.  Series never made sense to begin with.  A lot like
the defunct cartoon.  I may be wrong but I doubt if this series has any
real value at all.

>If anyone could help out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

One or more of the shop owners can probably give you list/guide prices
on all of these.  Now if you had some original mint condition Jack Kirby
Fantastic Four...some Neal Adma's Green Latern/Green Arrow...well...

Hey didn't someone mention recently that Frank Frazzettta had passed?
Tragic.  Adored those Conan covers, Frank was awesome.

Ghost in the Ruins

OBgood monster movie Re-make of Gamera.  This 90's version is really
good.