OFF: Calling all comics people!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Aug 18 00:23:15 EDT 1998

> One or more of the shop owners can probably give you list/guide prices
> on all of these.  Now if you had some original mint condition Jack Kirby
> Fantastic Four...some Neal Adma's Green Latern/Green Arrow...well...

Actually, now that you mention it, and since I see some X-men talk
going on...I do have that old Fantastic Four where they fight, then
team up with, the X-men. I think it's the first appearance by X-men,
but I'm not sure. Definitely not in mint condition. Is that one worth
anything?

> OBgood monster movie Re-make of Gamera.  This 90's version is really
> good.

Liked the monster, but I didn't really care for the opponents. Extra
points, however, for most gratuitous bird-crap scene since Mel
Brooks' "High Anxiety".

--  Nick