OFF: Calling all comics people!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Aug 18 00:28:23 EDT 1998

> These are recent enough for collectors to buy only mint copies.
> Therefore if they are not mint, you'll be lucky to get 10% of the above.
>
> --
> Jon

Darn. Looks like I won't be trying to sell any of these for some
time! I have a whole bunch of comics from the late 70s, early
80s...and some from much earlier. But unfortunately, when I bought
'em, I bought 'em to read, not collect! I don't think I've got a mint
condition comic book in my entire collection. It's sad...I go through
my old closet at my mother's house and see all the broken toys, ratty
comic books and dog-eared baseball cards and I wonder just how much
cash I screwed myself out of when I was a kid!

--  Nick