SV: Re: Spacerock in Sweden.

Henrik Hallgren henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Aug 18 12:26:56 EDT 1998

Hi there!

If you want to read about Pseudo sun, please point your browser at: http://hem.passagen.se/hawkwind and click on the Scandinavian spacerock icon.

The review will be published in Aural Innovations and Hawkzine (and perhaps on BOC-L, who knows?).

Concerning Spacious mind, I´m not the guy to give an answer but I´m sure there are fans out there that can help you!