Help for New List member?

Andrew Dawson adawson at CLARA.NET
Tue Aug 18 15:00:23 EDT 1998

At 16:16 18/08/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi All
>New to list , just stumbled across it .
>I am a Hawkwind fan from Gloucestershire , UK and I was wondering
>if any UK members could point me in direction of a good Hawkwind
>vinyl or CD stockist so I can rebuild my collection ???
>Also anyone got a complete (ish) HW discography out there on file
>out there???????
>cheers
>Vince Stephenson

Hi Vincent, Welcome to the list.

Compact Disc Srvices are an excellent U.K mail order company for all things
Hawkwind and related Give them a call on 01382 776595 and ask for their
latest Hawkwind catalogue.

Maybe also take a look at my Wordwide Discography website. You might be
surprised just how much rebuilding you will have to do <g>. Address in sig.

Andy

Andrew Dawson
adawson at clara.net
Into Hawkwind ?
Then check out the Worldwide discography.
http://home.clara.net/adawson