HW: Help for New List member? - Do Not Panic

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Aug 19 13:47:34 EDT 1998

J Strobridge wrote:

> StrangeThought> that Ken Kesey can visit this country from the States
> to regale us with tales about his Psychedelic Bus adventures but Dave
> Brock can't visit the States from here just to play music in a rock
> band.    Sheesh.

Hehehe...
I agree with you, Jill.  Our border laws suck big-time!  But this last
was more of a case of: "Dave Brock can't remember to sign the little
paper
and send it in in time to make the gig!"  (But I _do_ think he shouldn't
HAVE to!)  =)
RJ