OFF: Comics and Age

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Aug 20 10:56:54 EDT 1998

>Somebody's forgetting Sub mariner who was actually in the Avengers
>for the first mag.  I know, 'cause I bought it new way back then and
>still have it!

Ouch guy!  I know I'm getting old but I think you are wrong here.  Yes
the Sub Mariner may appear in the first few issues of the Avengers
however I think you will find that he is a villian not a memeber.  Their
(Avengers) first major rumble was toe to toe with the Sub Mariner and
the Hulk.  Namor somehow convinced the Hulk to join him in his fight
against mankind.  Hulk leaves Avengers to do this.

Still the proof is in the pudding why don't ya mail me this particular
issue for me to see for myself hehehehehehehehe....

Ghost in the Ruins