OFF The Avengers cast list - More about X People

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Aug 20 11:35:34 EDT 1998

> From:          Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK>
>
> If you still have your Avengers #1 in good shape, its worth $2,000.
> --
> Jon

Jon,
I've got a ton of comics from that vintage, but I bought them as a
kid and never figured they'd be worth more than the 12 CENTS I paid
for 'em!  So I've still got them, but they were all read and handled
[albeit carefully] but I never put them in little bags or anything.
Any idea if they're still worth anything?  I've got the first several
X Men, First several Avengers, about 20 Nick Fury, lots of early
Spider Man etc, but obviously not preserved as collectibles. Any
value there, or strictly dreaming?

theo