HW: What's going on???

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Aug 21 05:02:02 EDT 1998

At 09:48 21/08/98 +0100, M S Wright wrote:
>Mind you neith TotH or
>QoD qould get my vote for good read if they weren't about my fave band.

I read TotH ages ago, and haven't felt the need to since.  It was kind of
fun though, and could make a good show if weren't done too earnestly.

>and if you like B+W psychedelia and festy
>nonsense and don't like Russell,

Don't like Russell?  Isn't that illegal?  ;-)   Admittedly later issues
seemed to go from story-telling mode into rant mode, but the first few are
brilliant.

Oh no, I've joined the comics thread!  Lead me to the death generators, I
confess, I confess!  (I think I'd better confess...)

Dave.

Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.