HW: What's going on???

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Fri Aug 21 05:14:14 EDT 1998

Subject: Re: HW: What's going on???

>On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Dave Berry wrote:
>
>>       Can
>> someone who has read Ledge of Darkness summarise what the Death Generator
>> sequence is all about?

I`m going by memory here, but isn`t the Death Generator the thing in Time Of
The Hawklords. It was a device that was sending powerful rays across the
earth making people depressed (or something) and only Hawk Music could stop
the effects so the band had to play constantly with various members taking
turns to do shifts to keep the music going while others tried to find a way
to stop the rays. Only live music worked as it had a special quality that
studio recordings didn`t.

As I say, I`m going from memory as I haven`t read the book for years.

Si

-----
"I`ve got 'some' answers to 'most' of your questions!"
The Alice Cooper Trivia File -
http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/intro.html
My Tubes Page - http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/7998/