BRAIN: News on new album

Fri Aug 21 09:23:17 EDT 1998

I haven't seen this posted here, but Albert posted info recently on the
tBS AOL board (hey Al - don't forget you were on BOC-L before that board
existed!  ;-) ) regarding the upcoming tBS album.

Tentative release is January of 1999 - while I initially was concerned
that the "one album per year" string was going to be broken, Deb
informed us that this was to be a DOUBLE ALBUM, so I guess we can forgive
them an extra month.  I forget the working song titles now (Al mentioned
only a few), but there will be some material penned by both Pete Bohovesky
and Billy Hilfiger on the album.  The band has already cut a few tracks
for it.  Also, there's a new Meltzer tune, and I think a Helen Wheels
one as well.  More details sure to follow...

John