BRAIN: News on new album

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Aug 21 10:37:27 EDT 1998

John said:
>[...] regarding the upcoming tBS album.
>
>Tentative release is January of 1999

Woo-hoo!  Birthday present!

>[...]Also, there's a new Meltzer tune, and I think a Helen Wheels
>one as well.  More details sure to follow...

I wonder if the Meltzer tune came out of the "ways to kill me" lyrics he
presented the band at the Portland show? (thanks again John)  If the new
Helen Wheels song for tBS is as good as "Niagra Falls", then it should
be a show stopper.  Since M* was mostly covers, I wonder if the new
album will be all originals?

More info please. ;-)

Brian
obCD at work> tBS: "Trepanation"

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker