OFF: Attention Bass Players

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Aug 21 14:01:16 EDT 1998

To all the bass players on the list who love tone and great thumping
highly recommend Poundhound's "Massive Grooves from the Electric Church
of Psychofunkadelic Grungelism Rock Music".  A mouthful I know.  Music
is very much like the title in that all these styles can be heard.
Poundhound is Doug Pinnick, bass player for King's X.  He plays
everything but drums.  Theo, Doug must have taken guitar lessons from
Ty, same tone and everything.

Anyhow I thought I pass this on to the bass aficiandos and players on
the list.  Doug's bass sounds PHAT!

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCD - "Massive Grooves from the Electric Church of Psychofunkadelic
Grungelism Rock Music" - Poundhound