OFF: FF Movie (was Avengers Cast List)

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 22 02:00:47 EDT 1998

<< I'll stay off list for just another second here to ask:  Does anybody
 know what happened to that Fantastic Four movie? I'm pretty sure it
 was made, but to my knowledge it was never released anywhere...even
 video. Although I think I saw a still from it in a magazine or
 something. Any info? >>

Last I heard, that movie was so bad that they refused to release it, but you
can find copies of it for sale if you try hard enough...:-)  Try video sellers
at comics conventions! :-)

SET