HW: The Truth

Dan Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 22 05:42:00 EDT 1998

> > The reason being, in 1974, I was busted for marihuana and the US seems to
> > regard me as some dangerous character about to corrupt people.
> > Anyway, I went to Niagra to try there on Friday, no luck.

I figured it was something stupid like this.  How do you fix this? Has
the U.S. decided to permanantly ban him? What a bunch of shit!! Why
don't we permanantly ban Bill Clinton, he's a pothead.

What about Paul Mccartney? Hell let's ban everybody.

I wish there was something the fans could do, but if we complain to the
authorities it would just make things worse.