OFF: dem comix dem comics dem bone dry komeeks

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Aug 22 16:49:06 EDT 1998

>PS: met up with Scott Heller and Carl E Anderson the list last nite here in
>Oslo, provided some square feet of surface, & some walking today (the
>Voices of Wonder shop probably a drab highlight!). They told me only TWENTY
>people attended the spacefest in Jonköping!!!

oh geez,
we scandinavians are a bit shy, and tend to avoid crowded places.

remember the hawk tour 91 - I think - when Brock & co played Borlänge,
Dalecarlia. a friend of mine was there. according to his story there was
only five in the audience.

may this be the hawk low score of all time?

not one of the twenty, but silver and bronze.
-joe