HW SD98 tapes tapes tapes tapes...

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sun Aug 23 18:40:11 EDT 1998

Bob Lennon writes:

> hi all....
> sometimes its like emailing myself when i post to this list,
> (based soley upon the response...or lack of) LOL

yeah - I know the feeling!   You log in to the Hawkwind list and the
only new stuff for reading are the mails you posted half a day ago
- I hate reading my own history!

If anyone has any SD98 tapes for trade I'd be interested to hear from
them!

I hope someone is responding to Dave.  Certainly all my sympathies
go out to him!  I can well imagine the frustration of being trapped
in that bureauocratic mess and trying to get someone to even pay
attention to you never mind do something about it.

25 years on (almost)!   Nothing changes.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk