BRAIN: News on new album

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Mon Aug 24 14:19:05 EDT 1998

> Al said:
>>Only one cover and it's looking like it'll make the record. We recorded a
>>lot more material than we plan to use but with a double CD format we won't
>>have to cut anything if it turns out good enough. Don't bother asking what
>>it is because Deb wants it all to be a big surprise!

Brian:
> No asking?  How about some uneducated guesses?  Everyone, feel free to
> shoot these down or tell me if you think I'm on to something here. ;-)

        I've always hoped they'd do a good CCR cover.  I think Deb (with
        Al growling behind her) could do a *ripping* cover of Fortunate
        Son, Lodi, I Put a Spell On You, Travelin' Band, Sinister
        Purpose, etc.  Hell, I'd pay good money for an album of just CCR
        covers by the Brain Surgeons! :-)

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com
Physicians's Computer Company       *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip