BRAIN: Re: News on new album

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Aug 24 23:09:02 EDT 1998

Ted sniffs:

>Well, okay for you guys.  But this is the man who brought us
>Imaginos.  What are they wasting disc time with garbage like Donkey
>Show for?  I don't get it...

Just come up with ANOTHER 3/4 mil and I'll give you two that'll blow
Imaginos away! BoH was made for $1200. What I don't get is people who think
you can just crank out Imaginos after Imaginos. Look I spent a fortune of
my own money and a boatload of Columbia's on Imaginos and it was a BOMB!!
Nobody bought it. Just ask Eric Bloom, it proves I'm out of it. And so are
you Ted! Sorry...