BRAIN: Re: News on new album

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 25 01:25:05 EDT 1998

In a message dated 08/24/98 10:46:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM writes:

<< Just come up with ANOTHER 3/4 mil and I'll give you two that'll blow
Imaginos away! >>
I'd LOVE to hear those two.  What are they, anyway?

<< BoH was made for $1200. >>
Damn!  Impressive!  Sounds MUCH more expensive than that!

<< What I don't get is people who think you can just crank out Imaginos after
Imaginos. >>
Uhhh...
Albert, we think you're a GENIUS!  And based on your track record, we're
right!  But we don't expect EVERY ONE to be an Imaginos...

<< Look I spent a fortune of my own money and a boatload of Columbia's on
Imaginos and it was a BOMB!! >>
I think most people on this list would disagree with you.  I know I do...

<< Nobody bought it. >>
I have 3 copies.  As do a few others here...

<< Just ask Eric Bloom, it proves I'm out of it. >>
Again, I think most here would disagree with you on this issue...

<< And so are you Ted! Sorry... >>
No arguement there!!
;-)

R.