BRAIN: Re: News on new album

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Tue Aug 25 06:57:39 EDT 1998

I'll have to agree with some of the others - Imaginos rocks.  I myself have
three copies (1 CD, 1 Tape, 1 LP).
I would have to say that it is my personal fav of original stuff (ETL being
a smidge ahead).

I also want to thank you for the incredibly prompt service on my tBS order
(just under 2 weeks - cool).
I can't wait to listening to all of them. (Gotta love "I play the Drums").
Also, thanks of rthe special treatment on my Malpractice CD.

Any chance you will be playing New England (Mama Kins, maybe)?