tBS,BOC AND SOME OFF

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 25 11:42:23 EDT 1998

> Wow, Al got pretty jacked, huh? I imagine he's tired of having to
> justify what he's doing now with what he did 10+ years ago. I guess I
> can understand that.

Well, I've seen the band 5 times myself.  Maybe Brian's seen them
more than that, but I can't think of anyone else who might have.  As
a fan of over 25 years, I believe I'm entitled to question the
integrity of 1 song,  a song he didn't even write, but maybe
I'm not.  FWIW, whatever his opinion of me might be I still think the
guy's a brilliant songwriter and musician, one of the very best in
rock history...