OFF: Unkle

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Aug 25 11:26:08 EDT 1998

In article <199808251455.PAA21919 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, M Holmes
<fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
>Well don't leave us in suspense - is it like listening to bloody
>Hawkwind ot not?

I don't think so. Maybe it pushes some of the same buttons.
It is very eclectic and the contributors shape it a great deal.
i.e. The track with Thom Yorke sounds like a Radiohead track, the Mike D
contribution sounds like something off the new Beastie Boys etc.
It's a very complete package and I think it's the best release of 1998
but as you know I am given to superlatives, and my reviews are often of
no use as I have little in the way of critical faculites.

You *will* parts it soon as it's gone staight in at #1, my spies tell
me. and it really is *jolly* good.
--
Jon