tBS,BOC AND SOME OFF

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Aug 25 23:27:15 EDT 1998

OK Ted:
>a fan of over 25 years, I believe I'm entitled to question the
>integrity of 1 song,  a song he didn't even write, but maybe

Sorry you don't like Donkey Show. I think it's hysterical myself and almost
every time we play people call out for it (I guess that wasn't you though).
If I didn't feel it was a worthy song it wouldn't have been on the album.
Is it worse than "Let Go"? Imaginos was a concept album where anything that
didn't fit into a rather narrow plot was left out. Maybe someday I'll do
another one of those. Right now I'm into trying all different things out
after years of being out of the loop. I'm having fun expressing my
creativity in many different ways.

Also I was only half joking when I said we must both be out of it.