Multiverse

Wed Aug 26 04:44:49 EDT 1998

> Elric absorbing all incarnations of himself to create `a single
> chance of redemption for the entire multiverse'????? This I had
> problems with and does anyone know what `Next:The mathematics of
> Smoke' means?
> Is there more to come?
> Is it a joke?

"The Mathematics of Smoke" was the title of part one, wasn't it?  So yes, I
guess it is a joke, but it's about circularity or something...

The part I had trouble with was Pop and Rupoldo escaping from the buckyball
by turning the universe inside out...  very silly!  I was also unsure about
Moonglum's sudden appearance, which would be simply puzzling to the
non-aficionado.

But I liked matching up the identities of the characters in the different
stories, lots of the dialogue, and Simonson's excellent artwork.  The
double-page of Elric absorbing the Champion (with Balance) was great!

- Andy