HW: Live Chronicles reissue

Wed Aug 26 10:10:08 EDT 1998

> A *third* CD?  When did it even become *TWO* CDs??  (Mine is a single!)

When Griffin released their version and reinstated the Moorcock spoken-word
bits.

I did notice a copy of _LC_ in Selectadisc the other day, with the original
cover art but printed rather darker than usual, but I didn't pay it much
attention.  (It's only Live Chronicles after all :)  Maybe it was this new
reissue?  I'll take a closer look next time I'm in the area...

- Andy