HW: Live Chronicles reissue

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Aug 26 10:08:31 EDT 1998

>On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Dan Witt wrote:
>
>=> A friend of mine who works at a record store just told me that Live
>=> Chronicles has just appeared as an import reissue. It is listed as a
>=> double CD with a third bonus CD. It is priced low.
>=>
>=> Anybody know what the bonus CD is?
>
>A *third* CD?  When did it even become *TWO* CDs??  (Mine is a single!)

The Griffin release was as a double-cd, and included some stuff
not on the earlier one.  (Also included a Moorcock Elric booklet
and lyrics and stuff).  Around here, anyways, it was actually one
of the more commonly available Hawkwind CD's, I was able to get
extras as gifts for friends...

Offhand I'm guessing they'll toss in the studio "Chronicle of the
Black Blade" as the bonus....

 And he took the stars in his hands
 and as he scattered them he'd shout:
 "I'm the Joker of the Universe!
  I'm What it's all about!"

  - "The Great Sun Jester"
   by Blue Öyster Cult (Eric Bloom, Michael Moorcock)

-AAA