Multiverse

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Aug 26 11:42:26 EDT 1998

Patrick Cordiner writes:

> > But I liked matching up the identities of the characters in the different
> > stories, lots of the dialogue, and Simonson's excellent artwork.  The
> > double-page of Elric absorbing the Champion (with Balance) was great!
> >

> Agreed! It boggles the mind as to what Moorcock will do next. Is there any more word on a remake of the `New World's Fair' record?

Did I mention that I'd seen the Avengers film recently and had the
strangest feeling afterwards that I'd been watching something vaguely
similar to one of Moorcock's Jerry Cornelius books.   I've been
mentally re-writing the cast into appropriate character roles ever since.
Maybe someone should approach the director - we could start a whole new
cult.....

> Q:When will a space-rock event occur Down Under?
> A:At the end of time.

Makes you wonder why nature waited until all the continents had
thoroughly drifted apart before evolving rock musicians - touring
would have been so much easier when everything was joined as a
single landmass.

musingly
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk