OFF: Music Video Website Project

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Wed Aug 26 15:20:29 EDT 1998

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on a music video website project and I was wondering
if anyone on this list could help me out. What I need, actually, is someone
who'd be willing either to build a database structure for the site or to
teach me how to do one myself.

I currently have some 11,000+ videos listed in my personal database (a Works
file, actually) and it's growing everyday. But unfortunately, I don't have
much info on the BOC music videos. If anyone knows anything about them
(especially if you have director credits), they'd be more than welcome. All
I have for now are the videos listed in the BOC FAQ.

Again, I'd appreciate any help I could get on this project !

Thanks.

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/