OFF: Can anyone ID this Sundial release?

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Aug 26 16:53:34 EDT 1998

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Stuart A Hamilton wrote:

=> > Well I can't give you details of the single, but 3 of the tracks are from the
=> > album
=> > LIBERTINE  [ BBQCD 138]  the full track listing of which is;
=> >                        - Send
=> >                        - Going Down
=> >                        - Watch You Smile
=> >                        - Deep Inside
=> >                        - Everything You See
=> >                        - Dual
=> >                        - Hold On
=> >                        - Around and Around
=> >                        - Star Baby
=> >                        - Believe
=> >
=> > There is another album, "Acid Yantra" [BBQCD 173] which should be readily
=> > available.  My wholesaler said he could have it within 14 days, so there's stock
=> > somewhere.

Thanks for the info; at least this narrows things down somewhat.

I already have _Acid Yantra_.  Does anyone know of the availability of
_Libertine_?

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Bevis Frond, _A Gathering of Fronds_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix