ATTN:Scott Heller (private E didn't work) sorry!

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Aug 27 10:25:35 EDT 1998

Scott Heller wrote:

> Hej,
>
>         I am just curious if anyone spoke with Chris and Mary Bruce at
> Strange Daze and if anyone has nay idea what they are up to and where they
> live now.. If you know please send me an email..
>
> scott
>
> ObCD- Psuedo SUn- Future Memories
>
> R. Scott Heller PhD
> Hagedorn Research Institute
> Niels Steensensvej 6
> DK 2820 Gentofte Denmark
> (45) 44 43 91 96  or 44 3 91 38 Phone
> (45) 44 43 80 00 Fax
> shll at hagedorn.dk  or  heller at hagedorn.dk
> Http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/stage/7713

Scott,
Spent quite a bit of time with them at the festival. Healthwise ok.
Sort of a bad situation. Living with a family with many kids.  They
pretty much get abused there.  (The Bruces, not the kids.)

Cris had an important, if not THE important, court appearance scheduled
for the day after he was to return home.  I believe this one was to be
the one thru which he would learn the final outcome of his recent legal
problems. (Do you know about that?  It was mentioned on the list
previously.)

My wife has their number somewhere, but she's not home.  I will try to
send it to you later on.

Rj