OFF: Al is great, now give us some of that cake!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Aug 27 11:57:06 EDT 1998

Al>Just come up with ANOTHER 3/4 mil and I'll give you two that'll blow
Imaginos away! BoH was made for $1200. What I don't get is people who
think  you can just crank out Imaginos after Imaginos. Look I spent a
fortune of  my own money and a boatload of Columbia's on Imaginos and it
was a BOMB!!

Would disagree that it was a bomb, the world just wasn't ready for it.
Wow thats a ton of money to be out of pocket.  It also shows what kind
of a person your are, many would have quit the biz altogether yet you
continue to rock on.  We fans should be more appreciative of stuff like
this.

Al>Nobody bought it. Just ask Eric Bloom, it proves I'm out of it.

{Tick Voice On}

"I don't think so"

Theo>As I said to somebody else, I can listen to Howard make shit jokes
all morning for free.  Maybe I'm just a repressed old fuck who doesn't
get the current direction of music.

Well you can add many ingredients to your rock and roll, but few are
better than just plain old fun dude...Donkey Show rules!

>I guess from what Al was saying, there's no plans to spiff it up with
remastering, extra tracks, etc.

Money aside, today might be the day to do it.  There is a scarcity of
thought provoking rock out there.  Just do it with Paul O'Neil and Jon
Oliva of Savatage fame, they can add that big production feel thats
missing in the original.  Instead of a guitar orchestra use a real one.

Al I beg ya, on the new tBS do a cover, but not just any cover.  Heard
one today that tBS would eat alive, "Cut the Cake" by the Average White
Band.  It would rewl and imagine Jason froogin' to this.  Hell man if
you have a few hours I got a million suggestions hehehehehehehe

Ghost in the Ruins