HW: The Truth/The Automind

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Sat Aug 29 21:18:13 EDT 1998

> Wow! So there's this drunken oraungutan who just sort of turns up at
> Hawkwind shows... no, it's too weird! Why would anyone like him even
> listen to Hawkwind?

He listens to anything that pumps him up.  I have met this moron at
every show, HW or not, that I have ever been to. ;)

> Why can't he bother people at Van Halen concerts or something?

He Does.  With 6- or 8,000 of his brothers, and a couple of sisters.
And sometime, Mom.

> I bet he drives a 1986 Camaro with a busted right headlight.

Well, he is a likely candidate for TrailorTrash (Apologies for the
stereotype, just a joke, and I didn't invent it,) isn't he?

rj