BOC: Antichrist

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Aug 30 01:36:43 EDT 1998

Hi!

I'm from the "Hawkwind" side of the list but I wanted to tell you how
much I appreciated your post.  I think that Andy Gilham is "nutters" to
so easily dismiss the site.

I just saw the movie "Pi" http://www.pithemovie.com/ last weekend and
have been obsesssed with it ever since.  The quote from the Antichrist
site tied in perfectly for me:

In the world of physics we have found that CHAOS (complete disorder), on
the outer level of the spectrum, makes a consistent pattern. In other
words, as a whole, when all is either done, tested or viewed, no matter
how unorganized or sporadic something appears to be or have been, even
in the most random something can possibly be, there is a distinct
pattern and order of symmetry. Random is not random at all when
conceived from the larger scale.

Thank you again for the link.  It's (the antichrist.com) a *huge* site
but the more I read, the more I'm intruiged.

Just wanted to let you know.  I can't stand people who respond
negatively to a posting without anything to back it up.  *You* are on to
something!  :-)

I posted info about the Pi movie to another mailing list I am/was on,
the Course of Empire list, and was shot down as well.

I'm sorry that they didn't take the time to take a look and understand!

You did good and I for one appreciate it!

Karen