BOC: Antichrist

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Aug 30 01:48:13 EDT 1998

Oops!

Kick me off the list.  I meant to send that last one to Johan only but
I've had a few glasses of wine.  ;-)

Well, since it's done . . . I *do* want to recommend the movie "Pi"
http://www.pithemovie.com/
again to the rest of the list.

Remember the discussions on trepanation?  Don't mean to spoil the end of
the movie but those discussions on this mailing list brought a new
insight to what I thought was represented in the movie.

I think you guys are more enlightened than the Course of Empire list and
would appreciate what the movie was getting at!

Karen