HW: Live Chronicles reissue

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sun Aug 30 04:22:24 EDT 1998

Hi all

Here is the info I found on the RPM record site for this album.

Hawkwind- Live Chronicles + 14 (2cd) / Digitally remastered reissue of the
legendary space rock outfit's 1988 live album for GWR, Live Chronicles,
which itself is a compilation of the highlights from their 1985 tour
Chronicle of the Black Sword. This release also includes a bonus CD: a 14
track sampler of Hawkwind tracks from the forthcoming reissues of the
group's Bronze~GWR eras. A combines total of 38 tracks.........$18.99

I suspect it is not the ful version previously released by Griffin?

William