BOC - Al use of a gas mask??

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Aug 31 18:52:23 EDT 1998

>end of the song (presumably after the five guitars), Albert would be wearing
>a German style gas-mask.  Eventually, rockets would shoot from either side

I only did it for a few shows. I got the mask from Dick Manitoba at a
'Taters show and wore it for a while until I got tired of it and threw it
to the crowd one night. It was from the Army/Navy store on 14th street.
Don't know if it was German. Doubt it though. I also wore a gas mask in the
Regal Tones (high school band) whenever we played at the American Legion
(because of the smoke). We always had pyro ever since we played with Kiss.
I don't remember any actual rockets though.

>of Al's drums, and he would then take the mask off and throw it into the
>crowd.  He claimed to have actually had one of these masks for a time, and
>as a kid had painted the Kronos symbol on the front of it with blue paint

That was probably it.
Al