BOC-L Digest - 30 Nov 1998 to 1 Dec 1998

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 1 05:24:48 EST 1998

>Just as a matter of interest, how many musicians do we have on the list?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rich.

My turn;   I play the fool, act the loon and dance like a chicken
with dynamite up it's ass !!!

Apart from that I write lyrics/poetry and do vocals and backing. The
guys in the band allow me a keyboard which occasionally makes
weep-weep type noises, but is more for me to hide behind than
anything else :)

Anyone who wishes to witness this madness we call music is welcome
to the Victoria in Derby on Dec 13th, we have arranged a 'special
guest' appearence by Mr Dibbs, who has promised to make it
this time. He will be tinkling along on his Roland, I want him to
bring the bass along, ya never know.

Later.  Mark.
Please reply to       mark at esparto.demon.co.uk