OFF: John Swartz you're gonna love it!

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 1 21:02:34 EST 1998

At 04:45 PM 11/30/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Just as a matter of interest, how many musicians do we have on the list?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rich.

Guitar and vox, though I haven't played in a band for about four years now.
And on a sadder note (no pun intended), I'm currently psyching up to sell
some gear since I can't see myself getting back into it in a big way, and
since I could really use the cash to help pay off the new motorbike. It
remains to be seen if I can give up smoking though.
Pete. ~~:d

ObCD: Badfinger - Straight Up

Peter Sondergeld
Email. p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"I'm no stranger to hard work - more of a nodding acquaintance." - D.G. Harris