OFF: Was Musicians on BOC-L, now... ?

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Dec 2 09:41:11 EST 1998

At 02:23 PM 12/2/98 +0000, you wrote:

>> > Mm.  Me too.  Maybe we can all work together on a worldwide version
>> of
>> Big Bottoms...
>>
>> COOL!  I actually have the TAB for this (published in a 1984 issue of
>> Guitar World).
>>
>> John
>
>   OK - can you post a copy?  I'll see if I can get someone to work on a
>drum track - anyone interested in playing along, mail me on
>richard.lockwood at tpd.co.uk with your postal address and a blank tape,
>and once the drums are sorted, I'll try and get a tape out!  (Some
>stamps would help too!)

The list could call itself the Bass Orchestra, w/ the tape title "The Bass
Orchestra plays Montovani (cross out that word and write Big Bottoms in
scrawled letter on top of it)" Heh.

Resisting the dark power of the 4 String'd Beast,
Jason