Couldn't wait...

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Sun Dec 6 11:41:46 EST 1998

J Strobridge writes:

> Stephen Swann writes:
>
> > So, I just signed back on after an extended absence (I got married to
> > former boc-l listmember "Lurking Girl", now Tori Swann), and I don't
>
> Congratulations!    Now I'm feeling old again - for that sure does
> bring back fond memories of earlier days!!

Thanks, Jill.

> And I'm delighted to hear it  - this is good news 8-)
>
> So what did you dance to from 'Live Chronicles'?!

We considered both Zarozinia and Needle Gun.  Frankly, after the
fact, I'm sort of sorry that we didn't use Needle Gun.  I think it
would have been a hoot.

Actually, I was a bit surprised at how well "Astronomy" worked.  I
mean, Tori and I decided to use it even if it didn't entirely work as
a slow-dance tune, just because of its symbolic value to us... but the
fact is that it's just the right tempo, even after it "picks up" in
the middle.  I recommend it for any other listmembers thinking of
tying the knot.  ;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com