BOC: Feet/Knees ...stuff

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Mon Dec 7 10:15:29 EST 1998

Speaking of KISS, has anyone (else) seen the Psycho Circus tour?  Not being
a BIG KISS fan - but having never seen them live, I decided to shell out the
$45 (time two) for the tix to the Boston show (Friday the 13th - Nov)

I have never seen a more gimmicky (is that a word?) display.

3D Screen, complete with glasses
Fire raoring up from the speakers.
Fireworks shooting off from the lights
Fireworks from Freley's guitar
Bleeding Gene
Firebreating Gene
Flying Gene.
Gene Solo from a little stage in the lights.
Trapezing Stanley to the sound board (and his own private stage)
Massive lights.
Confetti Cannons.
Flying Criss and his drum platform (out over the audience, no less) and
complete with exhaust ports and exhaust
Smoke - LOTS of smoke
and of course the obligatory smashing of the guitar.

It was a 2:15 show.

Gimmicky, but entertaining.