Couldn't wait...

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Dec 7 12:47:42 EST 1998

Oh no, distressing signs of an audiophilia thread surfacing on boc-l :-O

Go to more gigs, forget to use earplugs, kill off some cochlear cilia and quit
whining you lot!

In '92 we were still pondering the existence of some HW on CD *at all*. Now
you want them all done again ? :-)

cheers

Tim

ObGig: Henry Rollins @ UEA   29/11/98