BOC: Feet/Knees ...stuff

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Dec 8 02:41:22 EST 1998

"Ted Jackson jr. s2h2" wrote:

> > From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
> >
> > And, like you say, "gimmicky, but entertaining".  Sometimes I think folks
> > who have "sophisticated" tastes (e.g., being a BOC fan), fail to miss the
> > fact that stuff can be just downright FUN without having any deep meaning.
> > It's like eating Filet Mignon vs. cotton candy.
> >
> Hmm...5 Guitars, Giant mirror ball, Laser light show, BD/EB guitar
> sword-fight, gonzo strobe effects during Telepaths, huge flash
> bombs--you kids were born too late!
>
> theo

I saw KISS in their heyday, and actually remember it :) I'll actually admit that
I was a teenybopper at the time-this was just after seeing my first concert on
my own at about  oh, 15 or so:)  (I turn 37 on this coming monday. I remember an
awesome show. I wasn't interested in seeing them again on their "reunion"
tour.Couldn't make the time, at the time.  they ended up canceling here, so
there wasn't really a good chance anyhow.
It sure was fun the first time, tho!!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace