Couldn't wait...

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 8 11:58:57 EST 1998

> The 90's disks are damn excellent, in fact.  The Business Trip sounds
much
> better on my current stereo than on my old one -- the bass is much more
> present.  The sound on Alien 4 is superb; it really fills the room.
>
> Dave.

Totally agree, "It is the business of the future" is the best Hawkwind
record to feature on a kick-arse stereo (just got hold of Dolby Surround
system so am systematically going through the Hawkwind classics on it). But
I think the best thing on stereo recently is Beck, but that's just a
private opinion,

Patrick