AW: AW: Hawkwind live tracks

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Dec 9 10:22:14 EST 1998

Pospiech, Bernhard writes:

> >Is that "Yep, they are - I've checked" or "Yep, that does seem rather
> >likely"?
>
> I do not have this CD so I couldn't check it but I bet my left arm that
> these tracks are from that gig
>
> Bernhard

Master of the Universe is also on:

 L 13     Motorway City/ Master of the Universe 7"
 L 13     Ironstrike
 L 13     Castle Masters Collection
 L 13     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L 13     The Hawkwind Collection
 L 13     Masters of The Universe [ Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L 13     Night Riding
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L 13     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L 13     Best of Hawkwind
 L 13     Space Is Deep
 L 13     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)  (Masters of the Universe)
 L 13     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]

World of Tiers is also on:

 L  3     British Tribal Music
 L  3     Castle Masters Collection
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  3     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I CD
 L  3     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]