OFF: Music Videos

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Thu Dec 10 04:44:05 EST 1998

Hello everyone,

Some time ago, I mentioned that I was working on a Music Video DataBase
project... Well, the site is now open. For those interested, you can find it
here :

http://members.xoom.com/agarc/mvdb/

BTW, you'll notice the vids for BOC & Hawkwind are still missing... I do
have some data in my personal database (it'll take me a while to transfer it
all to the site) but I'm still missing the directors for *all* those
videos... so if anyone can help with those, I'd really appreciate it :-))

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/