Silver Apples benefit for SIMEON Dec 18th 1998 The COOLER NYC

Marc Power mpower at CICG-DEV.ETSD.ML.COM
Mon Dec 14 15:20:16 EST 1998

Greetingz SpaceRockerz,

SIMEON, leader of SpaceRock originators SILVER APPLES had a near-fatal
accident
in November. Since that time he has made a great recovery, but still has
a long way to
go. Medical expenses have been piling up since th accident and SIMEON's
friends at
THE COOLER, NYC have arranged a benefit concert to help defray his
expenses.

If you can come and support this event, please do.

For details of Simeon's accident:
<http://www.silverapples.com/ACCIDENT.HTM>

For details of the Silver Apples benefit gig:
Decmber 18th 1998
THE COOLER NYC
416 W.14th Street
(@ 9th & 10th Ave.)
New York
NY 10014
<http://www.thecooler.com>

BORN to GO will not be playing this event, but we shall be there
offering
our support and best wishes for SIMEON's speedy and full recovery.

benefit - they are basically a duo and SIMEON's injuries pretty much count
him out of performing for the time being.

In Space we Trust,

Marc.