AW: Hawkwind live tracks - FAO Bernhard

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Dec 15 12:22:08 EST 1998

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> Hi
>
> >We need to check London Lewisham Odeon 1980 as well to see if Master of
> >the Universe and Ejection on Acid Daze are from this set.    Does anyone
> >have this or other venues from this tour where both songs were performed?
> >It's not Guildford.
>
> I've checked (with kind help from a friend) the Bristol 82 and the Lewisham
> 80 tapes with the ZONES stuff. They are identical!

I'd really like to confirm whether any of the following are from the
Lewisham 80 or Bristol 82 gig.  If you don't have the albums in
question, I'd be willing to send a tape of the appropriate tracks if you
would compare them to your tape.  Otherwise if you;d like to send me a
copy of your tape, I'll do the comparison.

Here are the tracks (Relevant Codex entries follow to indicate other
albums they are on):

Out & Intake
------------
Waiting for Tomorrow    late.82          ?     ?
Solitary Mind Games     late.82          ?     ?
Ghost Dance             late.82          ?     ?
Coded Languages [CD]    late.82          ?     ?

The Emergency Broadcast System Samples
--------------------------------------
Coded Languages          ?               ?     ?

Acid Daze
---------
Masters of the Universe  ?               ?     ?
World of Tiers           ?               ?     ?

Ghost Dance
 L  2     Out and Intake
 L  2     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
Master of the Universe
 L 13     Motorway City/ Master of the Universe 7"
 L 13     Ironstrike
 L 13     Castle Masters Collection
 L 13     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L 13     The Hawkwind Collection
 L 13     Masters of The Universe [ Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L 13     Night Riding
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L 13     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L 13     Best of Hawkwind
 L 13     Space Is Deep
 L 13     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)  (Masters of the Universe)
 L 13     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
World of Tiers
 L  3     British Tribal Music
 L  3     Castle Masters Collection
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  3     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I CD
 L  3     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]